HAVE A QUESTION?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
- AspenTeletherapy.com is a platform that connects website Users with professional, experienced Therapists (Providers) who are all licensed in the State of Utah. All therapy sessions are held online via a secure, privacy compliant, face-to-face video system that can be accessed easily by any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- It is convenient! You are able to schedule your session and receive effective, confidential, professional help anywhere, at a day and time that works best for you. Simply select an available appointment time directly from your Therapist’s on-line schedule. Then, at the appointment time connect via your secure video conference link.
- Video therapy has been shown to be as effective as “in-person” therapy. It is also very convenient for Clients. You can be in your home, your car, or any location you choose as long as you are in a private location and can connect to the internet with a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Yes! The feedback we get from our platform Users is very positive. Also, the research supports Teletherapy as an effective form of treatment.
- You will be sent several reminders for your appointments. All communication with your Therapist is done during this video conference appointment. You can reach out to our staff at any time with questions or if you need to reschedule an appointment, etc.
- Every Therapist at AspenTeletherapy is credentialed and licensed in the state of Utah. Studies have shown that video therapy has the same benefits as face-to-face. Some studies have even reported that it is actually more effective.
- First, you will need to have a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a video camera. Make sure you have scheduled an appointment and received confirmation. At the time of your session, simply click on the reminder link and follow the simple steps. All sessions are held via Google Meet. Make sure you connect with that link at the appointment time. You do not need any special software on your phone or computer. It’s super simple. Your Therapist will meet you there!
- Appointments are $125 for a 50 min therapy session.
- All rates are billed for a 50-minute video session.
- You can easily cancel or reschedule from the text or email reminders you receive. You can also contact us.. However, please note there is a $50 Late Cancellation fee if canceled less than 24 hours before your scheduled session time. The full session fee is charged for any “No Show” appointment.
- Yes. Please contact us and we can help divide the credit card payments however you would like.
- Each session with your Therapist is “self pay” with a credit card at the time of your session.
- Therapists using the AspenTeletherapy platform are able to keep their costs low. As a result, their session rates are extremely affordable by comparison.
- In addition, self pay sessions are kept 100% confidential between you and your Therapist. There is no need to diagnose, and then share your information with insurance that may stay on your personal medical record.
- The Therapists on our platform are fully licensed with the State of Utah. Their current active license number can be found on their profile page.
- No, Therapists cannot prescribe medication.
- AspenTeletherapy uses SSL encrypted security for all communications and uses HIPAA compliant video technology.
- All communication between you and your Therapist is completely secure. It is your responsibility to be in a private location where your information can be kept confidential and private during your video session.
- If you are in any type of crisis, do not use this site. Call 911 immediately and use these resources.
- You may see your Therapist more than once a week. However, this is something that should be discussed between you and your Therapist. Most clients meet with their Therapist on a weekly basis.
- This varies from one person to another. Some clients will get the help they are looking for after several sessions, while others will see a Therapist for much longer.
- Find your Therapist Here and click “Schedule Now” to go to their personal calendar and schedule a session.
- That’s great! Learn more about AspenTeletherapy Here.
*Please note that all Therapists listed on the AspenTeletherapy platform are Independent Providers. They are not AspenTeletherapy employees. You can learn more by visiting our Terms & Conditions page.